Howdy folks. I just thought I’d jot down a few more simple pleasures I’ve thought of.
- How so many people have a different name for their grandma. Mine’s Mimi.
- Riding a bike with no hands and holding your arms out like wings. It feels as close as one can get to flying, I think.
- The word ‘canoodle.’
- The sound of a well-hit tennis ball.
- Finding money in the pockets of pants you haven’t worn in a while.
- Non-seasonal weather days (like the freak cold day in August or the delicious warm day in February.
- Tunnels that echo, or really any kind of echo for that matter.
- Cinnamon and Sugar.
- A good fog.
I’m pretty serious about hearing from you on this simple pleasures collection. I hope you come up with good ones. Thanks!